Four conditions to join:
Ready to share a caravan/ camping area with other travelers and help in maintaining the caravan utilities.
Flexible, adventurer, and easy-going!
Can manage flying with only one duffle bag!
Comfortable with long hikes/ long drives and staying in nature.
Nature & Wilderness
Hiking, Swimming, Kayaking, Camping, Glaciers Hike, Horse Riding
INTO THE WILD!
Well, extraordinary is an understatement when describing the Canadian Rockies & Alaska national parks. Mind blowing ? You are getting closer..
Join us and follow the call of the wild, into the road less travelled between Canada and Alaska- The Rockies route.
On this journey, you will experience breath-taking scenery, enjoy thrilling experiences as you wander between Banff & Jasper National parks in Canada, then camper van between Kenai Fjords & Denali National park in Alaska!
We have designed this trip to combine authentic local experiences, exciting outdoor activities, nature hikes and enough down time to relax and soak it all in!
Trip Details &
8th September – 23rd September
BHD 1,750 / USD 4,640
16 Days / 15 Nights
10 Travelers - Mixed
Arrival Airport: Calgary International Airport
Departure Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
Recommended Airlines: KLM / Lufthansa / Turkish AIirlines
• Ground transportation for the full itinerary
• 15 nights mixture of delightful and comfortable accommodation on twin share basis with breakfast
• All adventure activities as per the itinerary
• Caravan Experience
• International tickets from Canada to Alaska
• All National park taxes and entries
• Full Day Glacier Cruise
• Sky activity (Sky diving or helicopter ride)
• Glaciers Experience
• Via ferrata
• Guides from the Journey Adventures
• International Flight Tickets & Visa.
• Expenses of Personal Nature.
• Lunch and Dinner Meals.